lunes, 1 de octubre de 2007

Ejemplo: Describir personas...

(Pedro está chateando en internet y le han pedido que se describa) I am tall, more o less 1,80. I have grey hair and dark eyes. I am a hard-working and sensible person. My daughter says that I'm a bit careless and absent-minded. Probably it's true. I love my children and my wife very much.
(Ahora habla de sus hijos)
I have a daughter. Her name's Elsa. She's 16. She's at highschool. Elsa is slim and she´s got short brown hair. She is very nice and she has a lot of friends. I also have a son. His name's Bob. He's only 9 years old. His hair is blonde and he's got big blue eyes. Bob isn´t very tall.

4 comentarios:

abella dijo...

xd

abella dijo...

en serio esta muy bien, gran traducción.

abella dijo...

en serio esta muy bien, gran traducción.

abella dijo...

sorry esta repetido....xd